Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We Keep Plugging Along...

It's coming right along. The first four models are stitched and finished. The photos have been taken and the covers are pretty well in place. They will probably receive their final tweaking next week. (I'm studying for an exam for my general insurance designation, so I have been devoting extra time to that). I went to the post office today and signed up for a post office box. The first publication date is within sight!!!

The first four releases (and some teasers) are as follows:

Hawaiian Memories


Allison's Ring Pillow


Quaker Inspirations

My Heart's Garden




This has been quite an adventure, and not going as quickly as I hoped. That is only because life seems to keep getting in the way....my normal job, studying for my exam, school starting for Lizzie and Alana, etc. It will all get done though. The first time through everything seems awkward and slow. We are anticipating getting into a groove with the second set of releases.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Dear Connie, I was so thrilled for you when I saw you were doing this new venture tonight. Great looking designs from what I can see!!! I can't wait for your "Grand Opening." It's wonderful that Lacey Thread Designs is going to be a new company in our stitching world. Good for you, Connie!
Hugs, Deb